Thursday, May 7, 2015

Super Simple Chicken Dinner

By lucky accident (too-full crock pot) I discovered a super simple, but very tasty dinner.  Only 6 ingredients, including water.  Having to cook for 2 humans and a dog every day does provide some additional challenges.  And additional rewards sometimes. 

I had a bargain package of chicken legs to fix.  Since I had to thaw the whole package, I had to cook the whole package.  The easiest thing was to use the crock pot.  Unfortunately/fortunately I didn't have enough room to add the additional ingredients I had planned (celery, onion, carrot, etc.).  Big surprise ... those ingredients were not needed at all. 

All three of us really enjoyed it.  Now, here it is for you to try.

Super Simple Chicken & Rice Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment